Foster Care Adoption Program
We have many wonderful children and sibling groups of different ages and races that will warm your heart. These kids need safe, loving homes and families to call their own.
There are many benefits of adopting through the foster care and dependency system
- No charge for an adoptive home study
- We pay up to $1,000 toward adoption fees
- You will have a tax benefit
- You will receive a tuition waiver to help pay the child’s college education
- Child will receive adoption Medicaid until the child turns 18
- May be eligible for child subsidy payments until the child turns 18
If you are interested in obtaining additional information about adopting through the dependency/ foster care system please call Laura Evans at 904-394-5747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children are available for adoption in Duval County.
For more information visit: www.heartgalleryjax.org.