The number of individuals and families in need of Jewish Family & Community Services (JFCS) programs and services is growing exponentially. We need your help to provide for those searching for help. JFCS is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that relies on various philanthropic agencies, corporations, foundations and individuals and government grants for its funding support. Funding is decreasing while demand for help is increasing. You can help today!
Avenues of Giving:
- Cash or In-kind
- Corporate Giving and Matching Funds
- Sponsor or Underwrite a Special Event
- Wills, Bequests, Real Estate, Life Insurance, Stocks and Retirement Plans (see below for more details)
Scotch, Cigars & Football: Mark Lamping to speak!
Scotch, Cigars and Football is the theme and Mark Lamping, President of the Jacksonville Jaguars, will be the featured guest at an all Men’s Event to be held at Epping Forest Yacht Club.
Please plan to join us on Thursday, January 17, 2013 from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. Guests will sample high-end scotch, various libations and cigars while discussing offensive and defensive strategies of football and philanthropy. All net proceeds to benefit JFCS. Don’t miss this fun event! Tickets are only $136. When purchasing tickets online list the Men’s Event in the tribute box. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE
For additional sponsorship and ticket information, contact Heather Corey at (904) 394-5727 or email@example.com.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TICKET AND SPONSORSHIP INFO: JFCS mens event sponsor packet 01-2013
Your tax-deductible donations can make an enormous impact in the variety of programs and services we can offer.
There are several convenient ways to make a donation:
- By Phone: 904-394-5727
- By Mail: Make a check payable to Jewish Family & Community Services. Mail it in, or drop it off, along with your full name and address to:
Jewish Family & Community Services, Inc.
6261 Dupont Station Court, East
Jacksonville, FL 32217
- By Internet: Make an online gift through this Website.
- Don’t forget: Many employers match your charitable donations. Check with your employer’s human resources department for more information.
Donating stocks may provide you with additional tax advantages while supporting JFCS (please see your tax advisor for details). For more information, please call 904-394-5727 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime:
- Your bequest ensures that we can meet our goals tomorrow without affecting your assets today.
- We offer a wise charitable alternative to the double taxation that awaits your retirement plan in your estate if you have a taxable estate. You can turn unneeded life insurance coverage into a charitable gift to JFCS, or use a new policy to create an endowment from income instead of capital.
Leave a Legacy: Remember JFCS in Your Will
JFCS partners with the Jacksonville Jewish Foundation for various forms of planned giving. Click below for more information about leaving JFCS in your legacy giving.
This is not professional tax or legal advice. Donors must consult their tax and legal advisors regarding their specific situation.
A copy of the official registration for Jewish Family & Community Services may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll free within the state, 1-800-HELP-FLA. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the State.
For any questions, please contact Heather Corey at email@example.com or call 904-394-5727.