The employees of Jewish Family & Community Services (JFCS) are a group of high energy, enthusiastic, talented professionals who are committed to the success of our mission. If you are looking for an opportunity to use your skills to change lives for better tomorrows, we look forward to hearing from you.
Jewish Family & Community Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, genetic history, veteran status or disability.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
For consideration, please complete the employment application form and the affirmative action voluntary self identification form.
Jewish Family & Community Services is a drug-free workplace.
POSTING FOR DJS MARKETING INTERN
To assist the Department of Jewish Services (DJS) of Jewish Family & Community Services in maximizing program awareness and services. This unpaid internship will provide valuable, real-world experience, as well as providing the Jewish Services Department with additional adminstrative support.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Help develop departmental marketing plans for short and long term goals
- Assist with developing press releases and other communications materials
- Design event flyers and other promotional items
- Assist with developing mailing lists for DJS
- Assistance with and/or attendance at major DJS events
- Assist with new client surveys
- Assist with entering information on client database
- Perform miscellaneous office duties: answer phones, filing, copying, cordinate meetings, etc.
- Attend team meeting and be willing to contribute to other team activities
Education and experience:
Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and interpersonal
Good administrative and IT skills (Publisher, PowerPoint, etc)
Creativity and ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
Good research and internet skills
Attention to detail
Reliable time commitment
Excellent team player
Complete and pass agency background screening
Ten or more years experience in marketing, advertising, communications or related field or participating in Bachelor Degree or Masters of Marketing degree program, preferred.
Contact: Complete volunteer application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to DJS internship to (904)448-0349.
Download application here: